Tuesday, October 11, 2011

~2nd DAy @hospital batu pahat~

assalamualaikum....hiii camat malam cumer :)
tonite,i super penat!ward hari nie bz giler....
today i jaga cubical 2...with mira,sam n bella :)

today i've 33 patient...n at my cubical got 17 patient...
1st when i coming into the ward,staff nurse called me to help her
take patient from xray department...then after dat,i amek observation n
take GM for 3 patient...1 of my patient need to give s/c injection bcause the reading
was 24.1...then staff nurse ask me to give s/c antrapic 14 unit....
after dat,i change the drip from antibiotik to normal saline....
after finish all diz work,staff nurse ask me to insert CBD n do the bladder irrigation for diz patient..
i done my work with supervise by our clinical instructor...after dat,i do the skin prepared for patient to go operation 2morrow for Lt totally replacement....
i also help my frenz to closed intake n output chart..n assissting my junior giving feeding to patient had NG tube...n also help my frenz change pampers...

today i ada pelbagai experience yg sgat melucu kan...pape pon,ward hr nie mmg padat n bz..
enjoy sgt keje cnie sbb staff nurse n doctor bek2 sumer nyer... k la mata pon da ngantuk...
t ape2 t i update lg ek..babaiiiii..nite alll :)


No comments: